Located in Bosham, only 10 mins from Chichester railway station
01243 575760 email@example.com
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 3.0
A lovely example of an early GTV6 fitted with the desirable 3.0 engine from a 75. She is complete with a good history file detailing works as far back as 1988 and even a buyers guide article on the GTV6 featuring this very car from Classic Car Weekly in February 2008. The invoice file totals a healthy £10,300, so she has clearly been well maintained. I have known this car for the last 6 years or so, having looked after it for the previous owner. When he decided to sell her in early 2010 I purchased her from him. I found her a new home very shortly afterwards, carrying out a number of extensive works to the car in preparation for sale. At this time the following was carried out:
1. Removal of all exterior trim, lights, sunroof, front & rear screens & the engine.
2. Cutting out of rust to the spare wheel well, battery tray & other localised areas (I have a full photo record of this work).
3. Full repaint in her original colour.
4. Full Dintitrol 3215 cavity wax treatment.
5. Full under body anti rust protection.
6. Supply of a 3.0 engine. Prior to fitting this had both cylinder heads removed & recondtioned before being refitted with new gaskets, etc.
7. The gearbox was removed & I fitted a unit I rebuilt the previous year for the owners previous GTV6, this had covered only 1500 or so miles.
8. AJM Quickshift gear linkage.
9. New gearbox mounts & prop shaft donuts were fitted.
10. 1x new rear brake calliper.
11. New Ronal A1 wheels & tyres.
12. New exhaust system to standard spec.
13. Braided stainless steel brake hoses.
14. Alfa 75 3.0 front anti roll bar.
15. Koni Sport shock absorbers.
16. Full 4 wheel laser alignment.
Following this work her current owner has used her as intended over the last 4 years, avoiding taking her out during the salty winter months, but still covering around 8000 miles. We are now offering her on his behalf purely beacuse he has got the track day bug and purchased another GTV6 which was built with this in mind. We have just carried out the following work to ready her for sale:
1. Cam belt replacement & conversion to the mechanical type cam belt tensioner.
2. New water pump fitted.
3. Fresh anti-freeze.
4. Engine oil & filter replaced.
5. Fresh engine bay sticker set.
A few other small jobs were attended to totalling £1500. Consequently she is ready to use and enjoy. Viewing is welcome, please call on 01243 575760.