AJM acquired her in 2010 and sold her shortly after with a package of works completed as follows:
1. New inner wing repair panels fitted, repairs to spare wheel well and other minor metal repairs. I have a full photo record of this work.
2. Complete screens out, trim off repaint in the original silver.
3. Rust protection to the underside and cavity wax to internal sections using Dinitrol 3125 cavity wax.
4. A 3.0 engine was supplied and both heads removed, reconditioned with re-cut valve seats, new guides and seals before fitting with fresh head gaskets. While in bits much detailing work was carried out on the engine.
5. A 75 Twin Spark gearbox, complete with LSD was fitted that I had rebuilt only 1500 previously for the owners old GTV6 was fitted.
6. AJM Quickshift gear linkage.
7. New gear box mounts and prop shaft dounts fitted.
8. 1x O/S rear brake calliper replaced.
9. New Ronal A1 replica wheels with new tyres fitted.
10. Complete new exhasut system to standard specification.
11. Braided stainless steel brake hoses fitted front and rear.
12. Alfa 75 3.0 front anti-roll bar fitted.
13. 4x Koni Sport shock absorbers fitted.
14. 4 wheel laser alignment.
Her then owner subsequently enjoyed her until October 2013, putting a healthy 8000 miles under her wheels, when a more track day focused GTV6 became available at AJM, which he bought asking us to sell this one for him. We prepared the car for sale, including the following work in winter 2013.
1. Paintwork to rear bumper to rectify fading.
2. New water pump, cam belt and mechanical cam belt tensioner.
3. Major engine service.
4. New engine bay sticker set.
We then found her a new home in Ireland with an American gentleman who added a further 3500 or so miles before deciding this year that at 70 years old he and his wife would retire back to the USA and sent the car back to me with the task of finding her a new home.
She will be supplied to the new owner with further additional work carried out as follows:
1. Re-registered to on UK plates.
2. Full service including cam belt replacement (due to time, not mileage).
3. 12 months MOT test.
This is an excellent and very useable example of a GTV6, just waiting for a new home and some more miles to be put under those attractive Ronal wheels. Viewing welcome, please call Alex on 01243 575760.