She is for sale now as, while the owner greatly enjoyed the build process, finds he has very little time to use her since completion so feels she would be better off with someone else to care for her and enjoy all the work he has put into her.
She comes complete with most comprehensive 2 inch thick history file documenting the rebuild including over 150 colour photos showing the extent of the work carried out to the body in great detail. The file also contains invoices totalling over £41,000 all since 2012 of which around £9k has been with us here at AJM on final set up and finishing off. Accompanying this are MOT’s, including the current one and an exhaustive, highly detailed raft of invoices listing the work carried out and parts used. Some of the work carried out is summarised as follows:
1. Complete bare metal body restoration including many new panels rather than patch repairs.
2. Full repaint including all bumpers, trim etc (all of which had the texture removed and smoothed for better finish) in red.
3. All suspension compenets stripped from the car, shot blasted & powder coated and all bushes, ball joints, bearings etc replaced with new.
4. Uprated progressive rate rear springs and RS Racing front anti-roll bar fitted along with Koni Sport shock absorbers and 105 caster ball joint conversion.
5. Underbody cleaned, any surface rust treated, then the whole under side sealed.
6. Dinitrol cavity wax to chassis rails, sills etc.
7. CSC tubular exhaust manifolds & Ansa rear silencer.
8. Complete custom re-trim in black leather & alcantara with red stitching.
9. Image 16 inch 3 piece split rim wheels 7 inch front & 8 inch rear wheels with Pirelli P Zero tyres.
10. Gearbox rebuilt with new synchromesh and oil seals.
11. 3.0 75 engine given a major service, C&B fast road cams fitted, new water pump, cam belt tensioner and major service carried out along with full detailing prior to fitting.
12. Motronic 3.0 75 ECU & wiring loom fitted.
13. Engine bay ancillary components either replaced or reconditioned.
14. Re-cored radiator and new cooling system hoses & header tank bottle.
15. Wrap around aluminium front wheel arch liners, etch primed, stone chip coated & fitted.
Since completion she has covered just 1800 miles. Having undertaken all this work at great expense she is now ready and waiting to be used by a lucky new owner who will get the benefit of all this work for a fraction of the of the build costs. Viewing welcome, the car is on site with us. Please call Alex.